BOAT INSURANCE BROKER
We are looking for an RIBO licensed insurance broker to serve our customers in Ontario. If you’re big on customer service, enjoy working within a team, are bilingual and want to make your mark in a growing business, then we want to hear from you!
ELCO is a recreational marine insurance broker offering primarily APRIL Marine insurance products. We are part of the global APRIL group specializing in general insurance.
APRIL Marine Canada & ELCO boast a team of 30 collaborators who are all avid recreational boaters and water buffs. We work hard to simplify insurance for customers and offer them the very best. You will be the link between customers and the insurance policy that best meets their needs.
Are you looking for new challenges, a company where you can advance and learn on a daily basis, enjoy incredible team outings, feel like you’re always listened to and supported by others, chances to get more involved in the community and help hundreds of boaters enjoy their favourite hobby? If so, apply today!
Responsibilities for this position:
- Advise clients on marine insurance products.
- Follow up on online quote requests with potential clients.
- Manage existing customer accounts.
- Submit contract modification requests to the insurer and send documents to customers.
- Maintain the appropriate documentation in files.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Work as a team with other brokers and assistants as well as with the underwriting team.
Requirements for this position:
- RIBO license (or in the process of obtaining one)
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken
- Excellent listening and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work well in a proactive, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong team spirit, willingness to help and collaborate.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Sense of initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple and sometimes shifting priorities and tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of autonomy and customer-centric approach.